Sunday, March 13, 2016

Summer Reading Lists - add your favorites!

by Rebecca Berg Manor


I live in Florida so the fact that summer is around the corner is not a cause for celebration for this cold-weather loving mama. Yet, I know that so many of you are looking forward to sunny days and long hours of reading. We love putting together reading lists around here (below are links to a few) and I'm starting to work on a new one for this summer. Encouraging your child to read throughout the summer helps mitigate learning loss, and it's just one of those pastimes that needs to be preserved, right? So, what books has your family loved? Any titles from your childhood that still bring memories of summer to mind? Share them here in the comments or on the FB page. I'm also looking for good books for moms. I've been so encouraged by a couple of titles that I can't wait to share with you! I'd love it if you shared the names of books that have guided you.

I can't wait to see what this list looks like. In the mean time, here's some past book lists, I hope you find inspiring.


Family Read-Alouds, Part I



Family Read-Alouds, Part II


Family Read-Alouds, Part III


Family Read-Alouds, Part IV


Favorite Read-Alouds for Toddlers

We would love to hear what you think! Chime in below in the comments section and share your thoughts. Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Pinterest pages.  To learn more about Beautiful Feet Books, click here.


And if you've enjoyed this, please feel free to share using the buttons below!

No comments:

Post a Comment